Stubbers are missing stat entries

the heavy stubbers are missing several entries under their “stability” stat.
the mk5 ONLY has “braced fire moving recoil” and “sway”
the mk7 has those too, but also “hip fire”, “hip fire moving” and “braced fire”
and the mk4 has all of those plus “spread”
This means the gorgonum mk4 is literally the only one with accuracy as a stat lol.
no wonder it absolutely bodies the other two in terms of performance.
all stubbers should have entries in all these fields, even if they’re not the same they shouldn’t just be ABSENT.

in fact if i were fatshark, i would review ALL of the stats for ALL of the guns, because i’m fairly certain this issue is not exclusive to stubbers. these missing stats are a LARGE portion of why balance between weapons of the same type is so poor. these “subweapons” are not inheriting the stat scaling from their parent models, they just seem to sit at the flat lowest possible value regardless of governing stat level.

I think the stubbers all use the same spread formula per bullet, which is why Gorgonum feels so accurate. They all need to burst fire but you get a longer burst for more damage.

This is also the issue with the Stubber balance, damage drop distance. The Achlys has a damage drop off stat basically equal to a max rolled flamethrower cloud distance. Krourk is like 5m more on both drop ranges. Achlys damage isn’t even impressive up close, with 66 or so flak damage…meanwhile Gorgonum has 30m before damage drop off starts, and meaty start damage to where it can drop shooters with ease and no perks. I’d start there, Fat Shark. Make the other Stubbers actual suppression monsters with decent damage over distance. Distance.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.