Strange weapon glow at the start of Convocation of Decay

Issue Summary:
I encountered a weird bug on Convocation of Decay - when my weapon is getting bloody it will start to shine prurple at the tip, like the weapon was covered with luminol there.
This does only happen in the first and second room of the map.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Load Convocation of Decay - have FOV at 80 at least, Extreme Preset.
  2. Head to the first room
    3.Get weapon bloody

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

I did some further testing and found out that disabling Screen Space Reflections does remove the effect completely.
The effect gets stronger the more blood is on the weapon.
The effect will go away when you reach the section in the corridors where there is the hole in the wall and before jumping down into the cesspit.

This effect can definitely not be seen on any weapon since the weapons location seems to be of importance - except for the halberd anything that could be seen was on the left side of the screen.

Update 15.07.2019 1:20
I found what´s causing this effect for me and why I never could see it before - it is actually not the Screen Space Reflections alone but the FOV. The FOV is the option I increased lately to test it and once the FOV is over 78, the effect will start to show.

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/786358845910360217/CA3BFC1098772CD08FEE2A604B02C37DE789C160/

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.