Still getting ~40fps less than POBeta or Closed Beta

I played the closed beta, and the game was very playable, getting 40 to 50 fps, on the pre-order beta i was getting slightly better performance and the game was pretty enjoyable. But since launch the game is completely unstable, getting around 10-20fps most of the time, with the game seemingly at random jumping up to 60-70fps and then falling down again.
Mind you i’m using the exact same settings I was using in the betas or even lower to try to compensate.

GPU usage is 100% always and CPU around 40-50%. But the performance doesn’t get better by lowering the graphics. Tried putting fsr 1.0 on ultra performance on 1080p and it was still unplayable.

Weirdest part is that it is affecting people with better setups than mine, but friends with similar specs are getting great performance, something really strange is up with the game.

I’ve tried changing the number of threads on the launcher, tried lowering settings to the absolute minimum, lowering resolution, testing every FSR 1.0 and 2.0 setting, changing the user_settings.ini, deleting the Fatshark folder on appdata, reinstalling the game, reinstalling my GPU drivers, trying older and newer drivers, nothing works.

I’m playing on Steam.

GPU: GTX 1650 4GB
CPU: i3-9100f @4.0Ghz
RAM: DDR4 16GB 2400Mhz dual-channel

console-2022-12-04-17.37.36-5fe012db-f865-4174-b853-bf4402f58fd8.log (116.9 KB)

darktide_launcher.log (54.5 KB)

Update: Rolling back my GPU drivers solved the issue completely and got me better framerates even on other games, I suspect the newer Nvidia drivers are causing issues with certain systems.