Hab Dreyko FPS Performance was bad in the betas, it is worse now

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Please be aware that we will monitor all submissions in Performance Feedback, however, we will only respond if additional information is required.

Issue Description:
[Please include your minimum and maximum FPS, and think about when your performance is at it’s worst - is it during any particular event or location? (Please include a screenshot if your issue is location-based)]
Far lower than in the beta. In the beta I would be hitting bottom 40-ties quite often, now fps stays there and the new minium is in mid 30-ties…
Attempted Solutions:
[Have you made any changes to your PC or Darktide’s ‘Video’ options in an attempt to improve your performance? Please see our common solutions in the pinned Topic]
Yes
Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
Steam
PC Specifications:
Ryzen 1800x, 16 GB RAM, GTX 1080Ti
Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate your most recent console log
  5. Upload here
    console-2022-12-01-20.19.44-0e4447a7-f48f-402b-b544-6ea985be7fe5.log (135.3 KB)
    console-2022-12-01-19.22.19-1ada31b9-b611-487d-b751-8a93b5010701.log (362.3 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here
    darktide_launcher.log (191.4 KB)

I cant start the game now, it crashes.

Yesterday had a crash, but now its worse.

Updating cards the game did slowly start, seems things taking longer. Not sure if its number of users or system, I did not update cards and game was working fine in beta and first day.