Above the minimum required to run the game but still getting horrendous performance

We kindly ask that you complete the questions below. With this information, we can investigate your issue properly.

Please be aware that we will monitor all submissions in Performance Feedback, however, we will only respond if additional information is required.

Issue Description:
[Please include your minimum and maximum FPS, and think about when your performance is at it’s worst - is it during any particular event or location? (Please include a screenshot if your issue is location-based)] Locations that are worst are when the fighting is thick, or when your shooting off lasbolts. it runs ok on the mourningstar and on the valykrie loading screen where all the characters are sitting. it can run fine when theres some enemies on the screen, but when there’s a horde it can struggle and crash sometimes.

Attempted Solutions:
[Have you made any changes to your PC or Darktide’s ‘Video’ options in an attempt to improve your performance? Please see our common solutions in the pinned Topic]
Ive turned everything to the lowest they can be or off, resolution included, I have the game set to 9 worker cores, (ive set below 6 sometimes as well but I can’t tell if it makes a difference, the settings confusing and I dont know what it should be set too for max performance) and I have Nvidia low latency reflex on, and the amd 2.0 thing is set to balanced. My resolution is fullscreen and is 1440 x 900, the lowest it will go. this problem is frustrating because my computer will keep disconnecting from matches if the game slows too much. I also disabled full screen optimizations in the exe properties and am running this game as an administrator. finally, I set the 1050s power mode to performance.
Platform:
[Steam/Microsoft Store]
steam
PC Specifications:
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core Processor 3.95 GHz
32 GB RAM
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti.
Upload Console Log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide\console_logs
  4. Locate your most recent console log
  5. Upload here
    console-2022-11-24-08.15.13-b4fca032-666a-42c0-8df5-2e31b2b254cb.log (65.5 KB)

Upload darktide_launcher.log:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Darktide
  4. Locate the darktide_launcher.log in this directory
  5. Upload here
    darktide_launcher.log (275.9 KB)
    FOR THE GREATER GOOD!