Steam workshop mod list bugging out

Issue Description:
After instailling mods, the mod list keeps bugging out like this. If I hover my mouse over it, it disappears. However, it seems to be related to some of the mods not working properly.
I have reinstalled all the mods after unsubscribing to all of them, I had verified integraty of the game and even deleted and reinstalled. However, nothing seems to fix this issue. Can anyone help me with this?

Error Displayed (If Applicable):

Steps to Reproduce:
click on Mods on launcher

Map Name (If Applicable):

Platform:
Steam

Player ID:

Approx. Time of Issue & Timezone:

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Upload Supporting Evidence:
[Screenshots, recordings, links to Twitch VODs, etc.]

Hi @Uncle_Okri,

This is pretty strange! Curious, does the issue persist after restarting the Steam client/your PC?

Also, if you unsubscribe and re-subscribe to your mods one-by-one is any specific mod causing this issue to occur after subscribing? or this the Workshop Mods menu always appearing like this for you?

It persists after many restarting steam/PC. When not in modded realms, it doesn’t seem to be affected. So potentially one of the non-sanctioned mods. However, even after deleting all non-sanctioned mods, this still persists. I believe it may be “Peregrinaje: Misfortunes” after one of it’s update when I talked with someone with the same issue. However, it doesn’t seem to be fixed after deleting the mod.

@Uncle_Okri, thanks for the update! hmm, I’m admittedly unsure what to suggest. I have shared your report with our mod-wiz developers and I’ll be in touch when I hear back from them. Thank you for your patience.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.