State of Knight

I definetely agree with the Charge Bug.
If my memory is not tricking me, this problem was in the game since it’s launch, or even Beta Release, years ago. It can easily just kill one of your teammates simply because the knockdown effect gets canceled out and a Chaos Warrior does a quick sweep from a falling animation.

I am not going to argue about the talents here, because I have not played Cata and probably have much less merit on this topic, when challenged.

I think, the lack of Variety in Kruber’s playstyle also partially comes from how lackluster his armaments are.
Yes, people are going to argue about how “2hammer is actually awesome”, and how “2sword great”, and how “handgun can win games in the right hands”, but everything comes down to many weapons requiring a lot of skill and footwork, just to be on par with the “Most Effective Tactic Available”.
What is the point of learning to properly kite and combo with a 1mace, when you can just walk through hordes and chop down elites with an ExSword? Why learn positioning and reload timings with a handgun, when you can just press Q and crouch with a Repeater and kill a special in the middle of the fight?

1 Like