Spinemanglr a bit too hard now

Yeah i’m rantling a bit…

i’ve tried 2 times into the nest in champion mode and we wiped at the end…full life, pots on but the damage was too low and he killed us. Basically the problems are his attack that change target at the last time (so even if you attack him on his back you got hit)and the impossibility to block his damage (even if you block you still get damage)…

1 Like

You have to pay attention to what weapon he’s using. If he’s using swords, you have to be careful because he changes targets frequently. Other than that it’s just kite n kill.

1 Like

You are kinda right, though i feel like he’s actually broken(or he learned to block-cancell) for quite some time now, just spamming quick vertical slash and stepping once, also turning aroung like a madman. Pretty hard to deal damage in melee, and considering the actual pathetic boss damage of all melee weapons but DnD, i think he really needs some changes in his moveset(or a fix, because it does feel like he’s bugged right now);

1 Like

I literally completed him on a legend quick play last night with full book, hes the hardest of the bosses for sure but he’s not impossible. When he pulls out his spear and does the charges swing that damages thru blocks you have more than enough time to get away bc he telegraphs it so much. The hardest part of that map is the 45 minutes before with multiple boss spawn locations and a million disabled. If you aren’t running shade and/or huntsman Kruber you aren’t playing right.

1 Like

Just killed him, I was the only one that took a hit but that’s because I got greedy for a second while forgetting that he blocks just about anything when dualwielding. We went by without even using our healing however and he died smoothly!

Key with him is to have 3 people focus adds the moment they spawn, any downtime should be spent killing the boss. Never get greedy for hits unless you have an ulti and a clear window to use it. He’d technically be easy to solo if it weren’t for the constant adds and the fact that some weapons don’t deal well vs his armour.

edit:spelling

1 Like

Did they change him in 1.1?
I didn’t actually notice a difference at all from the last few times I’ve fought him…
Legend, easy wins each time.

1 Like