Sounds distortion + frame drops in weaves (Patch 2.0.7.1)

I haven’t played the adventure maps since last patch but we had a full team getting really bad sound distortion during weaves 62-65. It happened at different times during the weave but it always happened, affecting at least 3/4 players (fourth wasn’t very talkative). Along with the sound distortion, which made it impossible to hear pretty much anything but distracting noise, I also experienced heavy frame drops - way worse than the fps counter reported. My guess would be around 15 while counter stayed at 25-35.

It occurred on every single attempt and every single weave. I did not restart my game during the session.

Log, too large for forum

2 Likes

Its happening on all of the higher weaves 60-112 Our group has been having sound cut in and out and the game straight up freezing for seconds at a time in some cases…

No problems in legend or cata hypertwitch deeds which we set to 10/10 seconds and 20/20 seconds where MUCH MORE is going on than in high tier weaves…

I assume its the same for 113-160 too.

Edit: Its happening on weaves as low as 21 too, lool…

Charging people £16 for this is disgraceful…

Do you have any indication what’s causing it? Intensity (as you mentioned) definitely isn’t the cause but to me it usually starts at about the same point in a weave, although far from always.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu