SoTT Wall ledge kills shows last players to hit in kill feed

Obviously not a big priority, but the wall that pulls enemies through can be placed on ledges to knock enemies off, and the last person who hit them is shown on the kill feed.

1 Like

The game treats direct hit as the primary factor when it decides who scores the kill, and I’m guessing that the wall ledge is considered as one of the indirect ways to kill enemies.

This issue I believe has been addressed by players for quite a while now. It feels strange to see the kill score goes to everyone else but the thrower when the enemies were obviously killed by a grenade.(probably because explosion damage is also considered as indirect hit for some reason)

Like you’ve said not the major issue, but yes it definitely feels like a bug.

1 Like

im certain that this wasn’t the case when the game first came out,
the killfeed got worse, i can’t pinpoint when tbh.

whatever did the killing blow would count towards the player who caused it.

1 Like

Enemies that were pushed off ledges used to be counted as suicide, and devs patched it like 2 years ago(not exactly sure when it was) so that it counts as player kills now, but the patch also caused some weird issues which op and I have mentioned above. It got definitely better than pre-patch though, in my opinion. Just need some extra touches.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.