Sorry, but I have to be the "fun" guy at parties: the new update is not the right direction to take

My god what an absolute dumpsterfire of a post…

First off, here is what FS told us weeks ago:

Having reminded you of that, on to the dumpsterfire that is the OP of this thread.

Great. As you might have read in the citation above, FS are aware and are working on just that.

After the community has complained about it for over a year, the crafting system has finally been addressed and is currently getting reworked.
So what are you on about?
Will you complain about every update, that is not the crafting update?

Actually read what was announced, before you start complaining…
Nobody claimed that the next update is supposed to be the solution to all problems.
In fact, it was announced, that the new crafting system will be rolled out in a later update.
So what the hell are you on about with that?

The new penances are not THE solution, but one part of the new content that is coming.

“just more grind”…
People like a good grind, so more grind is not necessarily bad (although you make it sound as if it is).
Good penances make for a good grind.
The current crafting system is simply a terrible grind due to massive rng and thanks to the system massively disrespecting the player’s time.

The amount of RNG involved in current penances is pretty much zero.
What the hell are you on about?

The class penances either just happen while playing, with absolutely no effort at all, or they can be done within 1-3 missions of you trying to get them done.
My god… Truly a terrible rng ridden grind…

The only penances that are actually kinda annoying/RNG dependent, are the ones that require you to play a specific mission type 250 times, which is kinda bad since we only have 1 investigation and 1 repair mission.

No argument here. The pace at which they release new content and fix the crafting issues, is snail like.

6 Likes