So this game was supposed to be a 'live-service' game?

When the Game got announced, it was said that it will be live service game… So what is that about? I thought the idea is that there is a drip of new content or goodies every now and then, but it seems like nothing has been prepared and the only content that is getting dropped are things that should have been on the game on release. (Or new premium skins, which i am refusing to buy @FS, until you get your stuff together and make a fair system)

What can we expect and when can we expect this? Did i miss something? I know the base-game isn’t finished and the progression system is cursed. But i think a fair, model, modest in it’s time consumption could be benificial. Gathering Aquilas or premium skins could calm down the premium shop controversial (besides: it was stated on discord, that aquilas could be obtainable in game). Or a ‘build your gold weapon’-token could calm the timed shop controversial. Just don’t task the person, who designed the sire-melk-shop and weeklies.

I know the game just got released two months ago, but i feel like a huge oppurtunity has been missed to make the launch of this game more appealing or keep the playerbase more invested after launch.

Live service means that you keep paying regularly.

1 Like

I mean that depends… DRG or Battlefield V didn’t charge any money besides cosmetics. Yeah FS could make you pay for that and that will upset a lot of people. Since they charge for the game and have a prominent cosmetic store i expect them to not charge money for whatever they will do.

But given the launch, guess anything could happen. I am just irritated, that this game lacks any features of a live-service and the dev mentioned nothing (at least i am not aware). And as stated above i think a live service can be benificial to a game, if done in a fair matter. i enjoyed the drg approach so far.

Don’t get me wrong, they already lost me as an active player and if they start charging for stuff like that, i won’t reconsider my decision. Just felt like they could have made the launch more rewarding, especially given that they had a lot of skins held back.

cant keep playing regularly, when the game hasnt opened for almost 2 months lol @ParaszTarcal

1 Like

You misread mate

Though if you can’t open, you can’t do neiter :slight_smile: sorry mate

It generally means that the game is unfinished by design and the developers aim on shipping regular content updates to keep players playing several times a week for as long as possible.

In general, it’s a game that’s designed to be ongoing in that, though its story (if it has one) may have an end, you can Core Ball keep on playing and are inspired to do so by regular content drops that either expand the story or offer new gameplay experiences. They are typified as being always online and multiplayer.This is a single player game with a year of free updates, then an expansion with another year of free updates on top of that. This isn’t an MMO, and it is not a live service game.

This thread lay dormant for 15 months.

I don’t think emmaagro Necroed, it’s weird but it was on the top of the threads earlier this morning but without new comment

Ok, but whats with the link?

Whats with that??

I don’t like it, and I aint clicking it. I googled it and just got some weird game thats trying to tell me its an adventure game, but I still don’t trust it.

Also, why is your profile picture a ball huh?

This entire situation calls for exterminatus in my professional opinion.

1 Like