Slayer Bardin throwing axe going through world

I’ve recently purchased Winds of Magic for Vermintide 2 and I’ve been running the throwing axe for Slayer Bardin. I was doing the mission Righteous Stand on Champion when I noticed my axe went through the enemy it killed and hit a bottle, instead of staying at where it hit the bottle it fell through the world. I tested it again in the same mission and lost the axe, I didn’t even have time to interact with it to pick it up. I was left with only one axe left and I couldn’t get more so I had to leave the mission because I was pretty much left with just my main weapon and that’s suicide against certain enemies. while back at the keep I found that this works will all the bottles and managed to get this to happen every time the axe hits the bottle. The only time it didn’t work was when the axe hit the box the bottle was on but still hit the bottle.

1 Like

You know, you don’t have to interact with fallen axes to get’em back. They can be magically dragged back like a Thor’s hammer out of nowhere.

1 Like

Press “R” and keep it pressed and the axes will magically return to you. They can travel through time and space. It doesn’t matter if you are in the tunnels of Convocation of Decay, they will come back to you from the sky.

It is literally impossible to run out of axes. They have a “reload” function.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.