Skittergate Boss Bug

Issue Summary: Everytime i have played skittergate an issue seems to arise after killing deathrattler. After raksnitt is by himself the spawns on the rats, SV, monks, etc. go through the roof and far more than pre patch. Im not sure if this is intended or not but if it is intended it makes the run nearly impossible and highly unenjoyable. I am not the only one experiencing this issue (Legend difficulty). At one point had about 30+ rats and 8+ monks which never happened before and seems ridiculous for a boss fight. The spawns just do not stop making it nearly impossible to clear.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Play Skittergate

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once
Rare (< 10%)
Unusual (< 25%)
Common (< 50%)
Often (< 75%)
Constant (100%) Constant

Additional Information:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

I too have experienced this everytime running skittergate on champion since the patch. The adds seem to ramp up faster, and by the time death rattler goes down there’s an entire horde in the arena.

Almost got rasknitt last time but there were too many stormvermin, plague monks, and slave rats to overcome.

1 Like

So today I did skittergate again and recorded it, but the spawns only gave a few shield rats. Before I had stormvermin and plague monks to deal with.

Maybe it was tougher random spawns before, but it was much smoother this time. Only had a couple people die.

While this was not from Skittergate, this run of Athel Yenlui seemed to get an excessive spawn at the end… maybe I never noticed it before, but it seemed a tad much.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.