Okay, so I’ve finally been playing SotT some lately (after avoiding her like the plague mostly), to really get a feel for why she’s a problem. Aside from her rather obvious balance issues in terms of her raw damage output, she is simply not a support career and I think that should be rectified. So here’s some ideas I’ve had to improve her balance-wise and concept-wise (please note that I’m limiting my ideas to changes that would not require new game assets being added):
1) A Murder of Spites: Reworked to give Kerillian and nearby allies up to 15% bonus damage to wounded targets depending on their health.
2) A Sustenance of Leechlings: Reworked to give a nearby ally (including Kerillian) with the least total health temporary health whenever another nearby ally would gain temporary health while at full health. The temporary health gained in this way is reduced by 50%.
- No longer blocks player attacks.
- Enemies can now be pinged through it.
- Now inflicts bleeding damage on all enemies that it hits when summoned (essentially giving Bloodrazor Thicket’s current bleed damage to Thornwake by default).
4) Bloodrazor Thicket: Burst damage reduced by 20%. Bleed damage unchanged.
5) Radiant Inheritance: Reworked to give +10% attack speed, +10% power, and +10% movement speed to nearby allies (including Kerillian) for 6 seconds.
Anyway, please give your feedback. I’d love to hear what other people think of these ideas or what ideas others may have to improve her.