Sign of life from Fatshark

I’m kidding it’s just another empty corporate virtue signal post without a hint of substance.

17 Likes

:pick: :gear: :ice_cube: :socks: :question:

8 Likes

As a member of the LGBTQ+ demographic, I’m rarely happy at the signaling from corporations. But far more so when it comes out of nowhere from a group that doesn’t do squat on any other day. We’re not a political piece to be waved for points, thanks.

:rainbow_flag:

16 Likes

So tired of this crap being forced everywhere.

11 Likes

11 Likes

In fairness, Lockheed Martin and quite a few (actually most) other western defence production companies rank quite well in the LGBT acceptance ratings

That’s it, isnt it.

This is their Thursday update.

Literally, this is what we get.

I mean don’t get me wrong, I’m a little colorful myself on the day to day so i’m not comllaining about the messaging, other than the aggrevation of rainbow capitalism. But really? Socks?

I mean at least it isn’t “Our newly released game is an awful, unfinished mess, but we got some hotsauce!” But that’s a low bar.

3 Likes

I believe there are more chances we get a transvestite ogryn update before any significant content. What a time to be alive !

3 Likes

Thank goodness they are dropping organic, ethically-sourced munitions!

7 Likes

Yes, finally all the kids around the world will be happy to know that the JDAM that blew up their village was gay.

8 Likes

F*ck off. That’s not remotely funny.

3 Likes

Counterpoint, it was hilarious.

5 Likes

Nope, but I am in a position to put you on Ignore since I don’t care for the opinions of someone who thinks accusing LGBT people of ruining children’s lives is acceptable behavior.

Ciao.

4 Likes

Rainbow people are people (made in the image of God, if you’re inclined to believe so) just like anyone else. Some of them are absolutely insufferable, horrible people and some are great, kind and decent. Are the drag folks going to preschools and getting kids to shout “Free Palestine” and having a strip show decent people? Probably not. Are the ones parading down public streets with strapons on for kids to see moral and considerate? Probably not. Are they a considerable part of the alphabet crowd? Almost certainly not. Personally I think they’re given a bit too much of a moral pass on anything they do for shallow identity related reasons and I think we can still call a spade a spade without applying it to everyone in the same giant, diverse demographic.

And jokes are always jokes. They can’t hurt you unless you let them.

TLDR; both “sides” are right to some extent.

3 Likes

Due to this thread getting inflammatory I’m using my Community Hero rights to lock this thread. Keep it civil and non discriminatory please.

9 Likes

Not sure what you’re saying. Jokes are words.