Should be able to salvage higher than grey weapons for plasteel and diamantine!

Does anyone else think that anything higher than grey should be sold/salvaged for at least half of all the resources instead of just a pitiful gold value?
I feel like the progression on this game is a 1/10. You grind all week to them spam rng weapons and end up with nothing, at least if it was worth half the diamantine and plasteel you could reuse and try some more to get the weapons and build new builds.
Also get rid of giving exp to lvl 30s please fatshark this is laughable. Create a new currency or something for cosmetic options idk.

3 Likes

I agree with the concept. I myself have spoken about it twice on forums but nothing has ever happened

It would at least be nice to know if this is under consideration or it’s never going to happen because I have a few dozen weapons to “give away” in my inventory (which makes my game crash after the latest major patch)

3 Likes

Yes, there should be some more plasteel income. But it’s been said, and I don’t think it’s more likely to happen if it’s said again. :man_shrugging:

ye sounds like classic fatshark, they never gave a hoot about what the players wanted, I only just got darktide recently on sale and now ive reached end game and ran head on into the incredibly boring progression wall it’s crazy to me that they haven’t improved this. Vermintide was the same, many issues easily solved that fatshark ignored for years and then made changed nobody wanted.

I second this, salvage option please! Even if you had this game since Day 0 and already “have everything”/all classes decked META perfectly, it should be an option for new players.

If salvaging is for whatever reason non-permissible, can we at least have the option to spend our Ordo dockets to buy Diamantine or Plasteel? I know this is supposed to be “found in-match as it is a rare resource, and therefore; not abundant”, but just copy DRG’s method of buying rare resources, make it very expensive for the Ordo dockets. Day 0 players already have 5 million++ ordo dockets just doing nothing anyway, so what is the harm?

1 Like

I mean it’s a pve game so just letting players enjoy themselves should kind of be top priority anyway, locking people behind having to farm plasteel for weeks is very off putting. Already after 140 hours of playing im bored of collecting this just to spam it into one weapon for one build for one class. It aint fun. Simple way to hide lack of content I guess to lock progression behind one hard to collect resource.

Getting a good weapon is easy, Day 0 players just go to Brunt’s Armory and RNG a grey weapon. The real issues is getting T4 Blessings, and the locks on re-Blessings. Most Legendary or Exalted drops from games are just random garbage anyway (like getting a lame Atrox axe, or some anti-meta weapon)

Although with my first post I do see potential abuse for Day 0 players that can buy all plasteel and Diamantine, and not needing to loot it; making looting it irrelevant.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.