Shotgun Weapons Special Horizontal Pellets/ Flashlight

Well feels very very Underwhelming. I found out that it has a perfeclty Horizontal Spread of Pellets. Yeah i was wonderig what the heck it does and ye.

There are multiple issues her Imho

1. I can kill the same amount of Poxwalker with normal Buckshot and dont need the Horizontal spread. I tried it multiple times and there is no clear difference. Even with Focus Fire on and more Critchance on Feat where it uses Stamina.
    With the Weapon Special you actually kill less(around 3 walkers) from what ive seen.
    I was firing at a oncoming Horde and i can only hit 3 walkr. When at close Range the pellets are spread out to able to hit 5 waslkers at least.

Also the Weapon special has a certain Spread, that means at range i should be able to hit Enemies when having the crosshair at the side of them, no?!
Would make sense. NOT POSSIBLE
i cannot hit them that way…

2, Reload one shell… at least give us the Opportunity to reload as much of Special Ammo as there is space in the shotgun after firing. One shot with that long reload, yes even with 20% is underwhelming.
Also what does one Shell make a difference. I suppose this was meant to clear hordes, which would be neat, but yeah, one shell and then hit reload button fast enough ^^

3, The Special is not worth it.
I DEFINETLY WOULD RATHER HAVE FLASHLIGHT ON THE SHOTGUN 100000000% over that.
We need Flashlights on all guns anyway.
Otherwise we are limited on certian Missions when its dark and thats kinda well.
At least the Wepons that make sense yes.
Las
Shotgun
Autopistol
Rippergun

with this every class has a flashlight in said Missions

If its Dark, you go CLoserange yes, so Flashlight makes absolute sense on SHottie. Please

You can bind Flashlight on “T” if it didnt had a Flashlight before.

1 Like

i like its special , has a much wider spread and pen for me its not amazing but

it does have a very tight spread , just wondering if this while your Aiming down the sites or not and if it happens in one or both?

wouldnt mind adding a flashlight to it though

it doesnt matter if you use aim or not.
Theres no clear difference between them.
With special shot you think you would hit like the first row(more or less all) in a Wave of Walkers, but o.
You see 3 walkers go of and thats it

They should make the shotgun special a single fire slug that has high armour pen.

the pattern to the left is hip shot the right is aimed
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2896954467