Shared ordo dockets account wide

game now has me spending millions on collecting blessings, rerolling contracts, and buy grey base weapons. things are way more expensive. ordo dockets not being shared has me playing characters i dont want to play jus to do simple things like rerolling contracts so i can get good ones. for clarity, rerolling contracts goes past 55,000 dockets now if ur trying get specific ones

6 Likes

You are just a whining hater of the Fatshark’s ineffable design.

Yeah plasteel is not too bad now (damnation, others still need more but higher difficulty first) but the Great Ordo Depression is real. Even rocking 3 +dockets.

i have converted to ordos on all characters as well. helps big time. but not enough as the game design has changed drastically with that economy. a new system should be looked at since now, its clearly a new game when it comes to spending ordos.

1 Like

or im giving feedback on a game i enjoy that i want to improve?? what r u doing here?

1 Like

Crushing all the hope out of people who believe this kind of feedback - expressed a billion times here - will have any impact on Fatshark.

I think he’s just making a nihilistic joke about how FS seems to love RNG, and in fact think its integral to game longevity no matter what people say.

+1 Needs account resources needs to happen