Server lag/Rubberbanding/Ennemy Sliding

Issue Description:

Everyday during peak times only in this game do I get lag/rubberbanding/ennemy sliding

Attempted Solutions:
Every solution online ( portforward, reset internet, delete cache, talk to ISP, check if packet loss, reinstalling, playing directly on modem rather than router,… and more)

Platform:
[Steam]

[PC] Upload Console Log & darktide_launcher.log:
console-2023-10-27-20.17.48-73c2d444-3e4b-4147-8fe0-82c4cc7a59a4.log (1.1 MB)
darktide_launcher.log (362.0 KB)

1 Like

Yeah regular 2001s and 2014 disconnects too.

For you if it’s only during peak then might need new ISP

1 Like

Not Just him.

This exact issue is being reported by many people, in the same fashion, across many locales and regions, since the most recent hotfix/patch cycle.

1 Like

Wanted to update thread. As of November 09 2023 I do not have rubberbanding/lag issue followed by code error anymore.

I haven’t changed anything on my side so either my ISP fixed something or Fatshark engineer been working on their server. If it s the latter thank you for your hard work, appreciate it.

It seemed better yesterday to me too as well, so hopefully that means something was isolated and addressed. Glad to hear you were in better stead Bobba. Here’s hoping it’s a sticky fix for both of us.

Region: NA West
I am still having these issues. Constant 2014 and 3014 codes, extreme de sync that sometimes leads to disconnect, sometimes resolves.

and much to my dismay, they were back again tonight. So yup, still a major issue. Dang it

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.