Season 2 & Patch 2.1.0.1 is live!

Huh, no new armour skins… and WoM weapon skins are missing as well?

5 Likes

No all new armor skins at the moment. We’re holding back with the WOM illusions as we have plans for those to solve, or mitigate at the very least, one of the core complaints with the Athanor vs Vanilla Crafting*.

*plans may change

8 Likes

Alright.
One thing I just noticed. With the new skins for WoM weapons in Okri¨s challenges. Handmaiden’s second Spear and Shield illusion (not the Sea Guard’s one) still has a Placeholder name and description. I gues it was overlooked since all the other illusions are fine, just mission skin names.

2 Likes

I’ve passed this on, thanks!

5 Likes

So was item rotation completely scrapped or hidden? I thought we were getting at least 1 another shilling hat per career (besides the beta ones) with this update

There’s still more to add to the store from the existing game files. As for rotation, I understand it to be on hold for now at least.

2 Likes

Were the Bogenhafen cosmetics re-added in? Or are they part of this “rotation”?

Why isn’t this update on consoles yet? I thought you guys said you were synchronizing the updates across all platforms from now on or are you still waiting on Sony/MS to approve the update?

1 Like

Will there be some kind of bundle for the cosmetics on steam? Either one for buying all cosmetics or just a simple ‘buy all content for Vermintide, price reduction if you already own stuff on it for the rest’?

@Fatshark_Hedge at every patch we see nerf, nerf and again nerf… But none buff to lackluster careers like Ranger Veteran, Huntsman, Handmaiden, etc etc.

2 Likes

We’re looking in to it. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks for answering, hope it won’t take too long, that pig is looking tasty! (pun very much intended)

1 Like

That’s not even a pun

4 Likes

Another question (already asked in the Steam Forum) for visibility here as well. Is the decision for ranked Weaves not being joinable through lobby browser and having no matchmaking at all intentional? So basically if you don’t have a group playing ranked Weaves will become near impossible.

I know that the matchmaking did take quite long which lead to frustration. But having no means or very few means (like asking a group after an adventure map) to play ranked Weaves in PUG’s and with randoms is disappointing.

1 Like

We’re going to fix that. Seems to have slipped through a crack.

1 Like

Oh, I see, this notes add the beta notes, so only 1 second… not good news.

Hope they’ll give an awnser to that question today…

1 Like

Our aim was and is platform parity in 2020. It wont be an easy process however, and we will do all we can to keep releases as close to each other as possible, but this might not always be so.

3 Likes

Good to hear

No new weapon skins, the helmet (I liked it) is behind paying and I can’t see if fits with the armor. 3.99 a helmet… compare this with DLC price
:frowning: