Scripture/Grimoire Weeklies

Please make it that a single player can collect all 3 Scriptures/2 Grimoires per run. Its so very hard to have people do it. I ran a grimoire/scripture mission for the weekly and players that join in is telling me WTF NOT take the Grimoire or “don’t bother with the scripture because the reward sucked” I am a boomer and I dont have 3 friends to play this game with me.

Either make weekly rerolls less punishing or let a single player able to take it all or have the bots in the team pick it up. I am up to 30k per weekly reroll because I kept getting these scripture/grimoire tasks. People are just not doing it and Im tired of grinding gold to reroll weekly tasks. I tried waiting in discord to find people to do it with me but it never fills and a real waste of time to keep waiting for people to “help”

1 Like

What difficulty you playing on? I usually grind weeklies on Malice and find people almost always go for books.

Hello,

if we play alone or with 1 or 2 other players on difficulty 1, 2 and 3 we have never such problems, that you write. We join in the group or we are on the first group-screen and writing scripts, books? So many need them, so much positive feedback. Never heard about this problem. But the grims, yes, thats really a problem. All our members take a reroll, if they have a grim on weekly doing.

i hope you find better players, i keep my fingers crossed for you.