Review, 100+ hours

5 Likes

Ahahahah!

It is (barely) functional and it is very fun. This is all I can say about it that is positive.

1 Like

yup can agree with everything mentioned here. having 2 cosmetic after 400 hours is a joke

5 Likes

The “toxic” players are not FS fault…

RNG is in every game today. Without it, nearly every game (exclude PVP games) wouldn´t stand that long. PVE games are about farm and gain your skill. If you´ve got no fun, you might should play something else, till new content is up or you feel better with that game at all. It´s no insult or something… i just can´t see the point to play, if the game “f**** your mind”.

Well there is a massiv load on this game… it´s like Diablo in First Person 3D… so it´s quite normal, that the system requirements are that high. Yes the Enginge is maybe not the best one, but hey… time goes forward, technology goes forward…

Bots are still Bots and they´re still pretty good here… Do you´ve ever played Halo 5? xD

Btw opened 5 chests some minutes ago… 3 Reds so… the Droprate became ridilulously high. ^^
Got 2 Cosmetics till the patch too, but hey… just 15 hats in the game and the most look hilarious… so who cares actually…

I’d have liked it if the 400 hours of playtime I put into the game had given me something besides necklace duplicates and two drakefires, though admittedly I only logged in during the blood event to check out the new changes and stopped again once it became apparent that nothing had really changed, so who knows maybe another 400 hours would yield a hat or something but I’ll be arsed if I’m going to find out.

4 Likes

Lol, by this logic we should just remove the game from the game.

1 Like

I like the game, but i’m kind of new. I would like more levels, though, and then maybe more customization on the characters, so you can have more freedom on how you want to play a character.

1 Like

Toxic players ruin the fun so we should remove the humans from the game. Bots should play by themselves :joy:

4 Likes

kinda.
funny if u go speed run u get 1-3 specials of that 1 disabler maybe
play with team slow play 3 player die of boss+horde-ambush u are alone and that BS ai-director spawn 4 disablers.
no luck and skill at that time is useless

Sorry, my bad. I thought you meant reds. Yeah, cosmetics are extremely rare. I have two over 800+ hours. Majority of the hats are ugly re-colors, so I don’t really care. Where are the cosmetics we were shown before release? FS?

2 Likes
Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu