Respawned behind my team after a drop and never got teleported ahead - Skittergate

I respawned behind my team after they pass a non-return point and never got teleported ahead (as the patch notes from patch 4.6.0 said it should happen).

This was on Skittergate and the picture below shows where I respawned.

I died much farther ahead, just between entering the cave where a boss can trigger below, before the second tome. And I respawned when my team was about to grab the second tome. But I respawned near the exit of the skittergate, which is quite ridiculous xD It was actually funny.

So I think there are 2 problems here. One is the respawn point and the other one is the fact that I was not teleported.

Also, someone else died later and came to keep me company xD And the 3rd dead respawned just fine.

Do you need the logs? I don’t remember which file it was, but if it helps, I can search for it.

1 Like

Hi @Rodo

I’ve added this to our database for investigation. If you could provide your console log from this session that would be helpful!

To do so:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload the appropriate console log to us

If the log file size is too big, you can use a reputable hosting service (e.g. Google Drive) and link it here.

Thank you in advance!

Ok, thx!

I’ll search the file later, probably tonight. I’ll tag you when it’s done :wink:

1 Like

console-2022-03-20-17.53.38-f09c52dd-b28a-488e-9be0-ce9cdcfebaaa.log (7.2 MB)

Hey i had the exact same problem.

this is the file from the session.

(are there any private data in these logs?)

1 Like

Thanks for sharing your log file! I haven’t had time to seach for mine D:

About personal data, in your log file you will find you pc and accessories specs, country and a couple more things. I don’t know if you mind sharing that or not, but you can open the file with any text editor and find for yourself. Just search for country o maybe the 2 letter code of your country and you will find the seccion with that info.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.