Refining(crafting in general)

Can we please just be able to reroll both perks separately? I actually really like being able to reroll a perk and have it reduce cost on consecutive attempts.
I’m willing to dump in the hours to grind mats for this, it is absolutely a blast being able to reroll stuff to hit that 4 pip perk, or farm more money to hoard more gears for blessings.(RNG reduction)
This helps offset the fact that I can’t in any way shape or form alter the base modifier ratings(Stat bars). Players can play the game, make a piece of gear better, and let them experiment with more builds towards the endgame.

Feel free to dump suggestions here if you disagree with me!

3 Likes

Far too many people have been (and are) saying what you’re asking for since they announced the contents of the recent update. Only time will tell what is the big idea of creating arbitrary RNG walls to timegate players, but for whatever reason, it seems they’re committed to it.

2 Likes

to be honest calling this a crafting system is a stretch, this isn’t a crafting system, it’s an upgrading system

I made my own list of suggestions, feel free to check it out if you want
The rng systems of this game are horrible, and it’s not even just the refining system that’s like this, it’s the whole damn game

1 Like

Unfortunately it does seem to be that way atm. : (

1 Like