Rediculous Special and Elite spawns when playing with friends

Issue Summary:

When I play with friends, doubles of all specials as well as what appears to be two to sometimes THREE times as many elites will spawn. After repeat testing with my friends, it seems this only happens when I am in game with them.

Steps to Reproduce:

1. Join game with friend(s) through Steam
  2. Launch game
  3. Cry

Reproduction Rate:
Constant (100%)

Additional Information:

Only seems to happen when I play with friends. Further testing with random matching may be needed later.

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
DxDiag.txt (71.6 KB)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
console-2019-01-08-03.03.25-955F1F42-2E52-4ADD-8D38-C1CD.log (918.5 KB)

They might have a better PC. How many is a lot? Cause around 60-80 elites is a normal game for me. At least 20-30 specials

I actually have a slightly better rig than my friends, though the issue affects us no matter who is host.

As for how many is a lot? On a completed Legend run a while back, we had well over 200+ elites killed, and some 50+ specials (if I recall correctly, it’s been a while since I had a successful Legend run).

Did they do deeds before? The big might be back where deed multipliers get left on again… also depends on how long you take. My numbers were based off normal QPs, usually around 20 mins.

AFAIK, no one that I play with have so much as touched a deed since before Bogenhafen. Even then, this issue only happens when I play with them. They can play with one another without this issue, but things immediately go down the rat hole when they que with me.

My numbers were based off of a Legend QP run we did a while back. If I recall correctly, it was on Convocation of Decay, and we completed it in 25 minutes or so. We certainly weren’t dragging our feet through it at least.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.