Anyway to rearrange operative list or plans to add it in the future? It’s a minor thing but it has always bugged me that my last played character wasn’t at the top of the list.
Not automatic, but if you’re on PC and mod there’s Reorder Characters at Warhammer 40,000: Darktide Nexus - Mods and community
It does feel like one of the mods that should be added into the full game. Like, there’s just no reason not to. I don’t know jack about coding but if a modder could put this together I imagine the devs of the actual game could slap this on in like an hour, right?
Everything takes time, and it’s just a matter of priorities.
But if this particular mod was implemented as a feature by FS, it’d need, at a bare minimum, UI for PC/M+KB as well as console/controllers. So I’d say, no, it wouldn’t really be just an hour of work.