EDIT: Quick question as it is pointless to make a new thread for just that:
- A Grail Knight joining mid-game will never have the Grim or Tome Duties, right?
I believe to know most of these answeres already (outside of the purely opinion based ones) but it doesn’t hurt to ask anyway to be on the safe side.
- Power vs X: This property increases damage as well as stagger power versus x but not cleave?
- Cleave: Not a property. I know. But cleave only effects the number of enemies hitted but not the number of enemies damaged, right? So additionally hit enemies will only be staggered but not damaged?
- Crit Power: Increases the crit modifier by adding 0.2 on top? So if you have a crit modifier of 3.0, it will change to 3.2 meaning the damage increases is actually below 10 %?
- Finesse multiplier: Is different for crits and headshots? So Crit Power naturally will not effect headshot damage?
- Barrage: Has it a reset function? So if I hit 5 slave rats it will increase damage, now I hit a Stormvermin. Will the damage increase still be there if I hit the slave rats again (if all happens within the five second window)?
- Same for Hunter: Reset function?
Concerning Traits and Properties, is the more the better or should there be a “limit” on the number of Traits and Properties:
- What would be the upper limit if we have the current system of rng involved traits and properties choice?
- What would be the upper limit if we have a chose directly what you want system for traits and properties?
- Should there be no limit and new traits should just be added to the pool while keeping all existing ones in tact?
- Or would it be better to replace unused ones with other ones?
- And add on top or not?
More questions may follow later. Not sure right now if this was everything.