Ranald's Gift not filling bar

Ranald’s Gift option is greyed out and does not contribute to filling the bar at all. Happens at least 1/5 games on campaign or chaos wastes. Sometimes it occurs twice in a row.

1 Like

Also happened to me yesterday.

We’re looking into this. Could you please provide your console log from the session that this happened?

To do so:

1. Press the Windows key + R
  2. Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
  3. Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs
  4. Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
  5. Upload the appropriate console log to us

Thanks in advance!

1 Like

Hi Lev,

I hope this is the right one :slight_smile: It was Into the Nest without Deeds. If the name in the logs is “skaven_stronghold” and Skarrik is called “skaven_storm_vermin_warlord” then it’s the right one.

console-2021-12-01-12.56.56-49792060-7021-4807-bdb0-1c66754a7dd1.log (1.3 MB)
Thanks for taking a look!
Red

1 Like

Thank you!

As I said in another report I suspect this happens when you have enough dice to fill the bar before even getting to Ranald’s gift phase, the next rewards screen will keep it greyed out. I still haven’t taken the time to verify that, as it also is somewhat RNG dependant.

I read that post but unfortunately I can’t remember the game before :confused:

I just disproved my theory, at least somewhat. Mate of mine got no Ranald’s gift this game, though the previous game wasn’t a full bar before the gift.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.