Ranald’s Gift option is greyed out and does not contribute to filling the bar at all. Happens at least 1/5 games on campaign or chaos wastes. Sometimes it occurs twice in a row.
Also happened to me yesterday.
We’re looking into this. Could you please provide your console log from the session that this happened?
To do so:
- Press the Windows key + R
- Enter %appdata% within the search input and select ‘OK’
- Navigate to AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs
- Locate the console log that corresponds with the session in which the issue occurred, by looking at the timestamps in the log names
- Upload the appropriate console log to us
Thanks in advance!
I hope this is the right one It was Into the Nest without Deeds. If the name in the logs is “skaven_stronghold” and Skarrik is called “skaven_storm_vermin_warlord” then it’s the right one.
console-2021-12-01-12.56.56-49792060-7021-4807-bdb0-1c66754a7dd1.log (1.3 MB)
Thanks for taking a look!
As I said in another report I suspect this happens when you have enough dice to fill the bar before even getting to Ranald’s gift phase, the next rewards screen will keep it greyed out. I still haven’t taken the time to verify that, as it also is somewhat RNG dependant.
I read that post but unfortunately I can’t remember the game before
I just disproved my theory, at least somewhat. Mate of mine got no Ranald’s gift this game, though the previous game wasn’t a full bar before the gift.
This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.