Pyromancer Beam build nerf

Wow that was jumbled.

Responding generally to the (same?) arguments made in the first and second half of your post, I agree that we can talk about whether the proc interaction makes sense without pointing to videos/screenshots. In fact, I did just that! Here’s a link. I’ll draw your attention to my OP and comment five. No one responded to my comment five, just FYI. Oh, and you were on that chain…

As a fun aside, during that conversation, you performed splendidly. You accused someone of creating a rigged video? And of lying? That was certainly a more aggressive way to go about undermining someone’s evidence. I’ll have to remember that trick. Oh, and your original comment is gone now. I guess you deleted it? Maybe you were embarrassed? Parts are still quoted in comment 19 for the lolz.

If I seem frustrated, it’s at the way people like you and Smoker have attacked others on the other side of the issue and dismissed out of hand anything they had to say. For example, Smoker’s statement that no one has offered any real proof of an issue with the proc interaction beyond our “feelings” and that this issue is “silly.” That’s what Smoker said in this chain. Do I need to quote him again?

In fact, the opposite is true. Many, many people have raised this specific issue and have offered both video/screenshot evidence as well as a reasoned analysis of why this proc interaction doesn’t make sense.

3 Likes