Ps5 when?

Some of developer can answer to my question ?
I love 40k and IG and makes my upset this game not coming on ps5. Why is only for Xbox you wont earn money from ps players this is so stupid move rly. I want one LETS SOME DEV SAY THIS GAME WILL BE ON PS5 IN FUTURE. Peace

We’re looking to ship the game on Xbox Series X and Steam but will discuss other platforms in the future.

4 Likes

thank you for the answer, I hope that after the premiere of the game you will start releasing it on ps5 I will be waiting impatiently
PS. They are be karaskins ?

1 Like

Stop complaining get a PC and stop bloating Sony’s wallets and their lack of crossplay.

nobody asked you to tell me how to live. I Play on ps because i like it.

1 Like

Ps Vs Xbock

no hard choice, really!

but a good Comp wont hurt i guess XD hahah

I dont need new Comp if i have a PS. For work i need only phone so why do i need a new computer + i dont have money to new comp. Peace

1 Like

if I remember correctly, Darktide is Console Launch exclusive, meaning that it may take some time (at least a year I guess) till they can even start considering Playstation port.

You Guys released V1/ 2 for PS4, so why is it a discussion…
Really Guys make this happen! PS5 Darktide(Crossplay), we need it!

1 Like

Indeed no hard choice - everything xbox can be so easy brought to pc while ps has a number of originals/exclusive titles, so ps all the way

but really, pc (well, m+kb actually) is superior for shooter like games
and we had already a discussion about crossplay

also I think necroing a threat is not making it any better :stuck_out_tongue:

necroing, well same to you XD

Doesnt matter K¬M since its a Coop Game. Dont forget, lots of people play with gamepad oin PC nowadays.
Yeah PS5 Port will be a bit of work sincee its easier from Xbox to PC and Vice Versa, but they wanted the Xbox exclusivioty for the Gamepass i reckon. I really hoped for that they dont but okay. Im getting it on PC first then and lets hope they do Crosssaves this time!

There are glaring differences between pc and console version, those alone should be reason enough to don’t make crossplay (at least that it was with v2, I dont expect it to be much different here)

and I just answered to you and wanted to note that necroing was noted as something that shoulndt be done to often around here in other threads

2 Likes

Yes mom i will necroing again i promise!
But i can make a New same Topic over and over again, is that okay with you?!

Dude really, Crossplay is the Future, but i was thinking about Crossaves at least. But yes, Porting needs work always. With the new Consoles out, the thing is they need to less dump down the Graphics and such, which saves them time. Im fine with PC, yet i would like to see PS5 at one Point, since Xbox is confirmed.