PlayStation 5 Release

Hey guys, I had a pc that I played darktide on even tough it was dying and darktide was running around 25fps, gave it to my sister because recently parents gifted me a ps5. I really love the game so much, I enjoy helldivers 2 but in my taste I prefer darktide more. I’m sad because it’s not on PlayStation. Tried to look up on google all the info I could find about the PS release but didn’t find any news, only rumours people were talking last year… So with all said, is there any news about PS release? Is there any chance for Darktide to be released on ps5? If yes , hope it will still have an active playerbase.

Thank you in advance!

2 Likes

They’ve never talked about a PS port. Which is unlikely to happen with Crossplayand servers

1 Like

Im on xbox. i would love for this game to be on ps5, more ppl = more support to the game and i love the game and want it to do well and get more updates

1 Like

Why is that unlikely to happen? I’ve played several games with all 3 and I don’t think I can think of a game that is on all 3 systems and only has crossplay on 2?

1 Like

Lot of extra work on Fatshark’s end especially for their already slow development speed. Once the game is 3-5 years old I think it could be potentially possoble but still unlikely.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.