PS4 Connection and Stability Issues

Apologies if this isn’t the right section to post this in, I was unsure where it should go.

Ever since the Outcast Engineer release (perhaps the 1.20 patch, unsure), I have been having extreme difficulty connecting to parties via Quick Play or invitation, when I do connect my ping usually hovers around the high 200s - 400, and often I’ll lose connection to the host. If hosting a game myself, people will often be unable to join, and if they do, they will have high ping and usually get disconnected soon after. I did not have this problem beforehand.

I’m only receiving regular in-game errors, no crashes or anything weird, just ‘lost connection to host’ in the middle of the gameplay and the ‘could not connect to host’ window after being disconnected from a game.

I’ve done my best to make sure it isn’t my internet or my console, it has an ethernet cable and everything else to ensure stability, and no other device or game seems to be experiencing the same issues. If there’s any more info I can provide, I’ll be more than happy to!

1 Like

Thanks for the report @vvyzarde. We’re aware of connectivity issues introduced by the Outcast Engineer release - I’ve added this to our internal report. Apologies I can’t offer a more immediate solution :frowning:

1 Like

No worries! I just thought I should report it once I was sure it wasn’t me.