Today we are excited to announce that our newest adventure map, Trail of Treachery, will release January 17 on Playstation!
A Treacherous Adventure is a free new content update for Warhammer: Vermintide 2 containing the first act out of a two-part adventure. Stay tuned for more to come!
In Trail of Treachery, it is up to you and your fellow heroes to escort a caravan carrying precious cargo to a village plagued by strange and unusual happenings. Pave the way to Tockstadt and investigate what misfortune has befallen the settlement. Beware of avalanches.
A new, snowy adventure begins - Make your way down the precarious mountain path to save the village of Tockstadt, where nothing is quite as it seems.
Together with Part 1 of the free Treacherous Adventure DLC we’ve added new Premium Cosmetics to the in-game store. We hope you’ll find something smart for your favorite hero in the Absent Friends Collection! In total, there’ll be 10 new cosmetics, one hat and one skin for each hero.
- New FREE DLC Map ‘Trail of Treachery’ is now available!
- New Premium Cosmetics are available through the Playstation Store and Lohner’s Emporium of Wonders.
- Fixed a crash related to Icicles.
- Fixed a crash with the Weave lobby browser.
- Fixed a rare crash that could sometimes happen after the Prologue in certain situations.
- Fixed a crash that would occur when switching between offline and online mode running the prologue while the game is installing.
- Fixed other, various unspecifiable crashes.
- Added an additional wave to the 1st wave, but made it possible to turn off Wave#1 by pushing the Sleigh forward.
- One set of chaos specials are removed from the mid event.
- Fixed potential soft locking of the cogwheel event.
- We tweaked the end event to reduce enemy clutter and give the player more options to complete the events.
- Fixed a bug where the last wave stopped when you lit the 3rd Urn. Now the wave will continue until Olesya does her spell. This should make the last wave much more intense.
- Trimmed a few seconds off the time you need to be in the circle before Olesya nukes everybody.
- Some delays between waves have been prolonged, to allow the engine to count the enemies, and not stack waves too much.
- Added a lever that opens the crypt gate from the inside.
- Fixed some hang ledges.
- Fixed Grimoire sometimes not spawning.
- Fixed loot not being reachable.
- Fixed a few getting stuck places.
- Fixed getting stuck at scaffoldings.
- Fixed players losing health when returning through the Skittergate.
- Fixed an issue where enemies could walk on invisible floors.
- Ranger’s career skill activate sound is now only played on use instead of every time the player enters invisibility.
- Fixed some graphical glitches (Units not showing, floating or missing)
- Prevented backtracking in to the wrong path.
- Fixed various level asset issues in the Chaos Wastes.
- Fixed ice blocks staying after destroyed.
- Removed the weird fallen tree. You know the one. It was weird.
- Fixed end event Sfx not playing for clients.
- Fixed a bug where the first Lohner VO sometimes didn’t play.
- Fixed a voiceover where Bardin responded with a Saltzpyre voice line.