Poor performance during matches, solo activities feel decent to good

Issue Description:
FPS is all over the place, lows dropping in the 30tish and high reaching past 90tish.
Average FPS in the 70tish, with G-Sync one would reasons things should feel (somewhat) smooth.

Testing solo at proving grounds, simulations everything feels smooth and responsive, regardless of what the FPS indicator reads, its when joining an actual match things go down the drain.

A part of me is wonder if this is tied to network quality or how well the performance of the game host is. I’ve not spotted any in game latency indicators yet, but every action and animation feels weirdly tied to the network performance which at times can be horrendous, making timing attacks and dodges very difficult up to simply impossible.

Attempted Solutions:
Reduced graphic settings and increased DLSS to ultra performance

Platform:
Steam

PC Specifications:
i7 9700k @3.6, 32GB RAM, RTX 2080 Ti, OS Win10 22H2

Upload Console Log:
console-2022-11-17-18.54.13-e95bb9f3-1958-4137-a66b-d9e051e6e82a.log (1.2 MB)

Upload user_settings.config:
user_settings.config (3.1 KB)

1.07 has shown a major improvement in FPS for my setup, can even enable RTX ray tracing and not have thing turn in to a slide show. FPS still does tank a lot with ray tracing, but definitely a big boost in performance to what what it was at 1.06

From having to run at low settings to get somewhat of decent FPS to being able to crank things back up to higher settings and still maintain a high and stable FPS.