Please Improve the UI (Specifically class ability icons)

Problems:

1. Too tiny of class ability icons in the bottom left corner of the screen. Some of the icons don’t matter so much, but certain abilities like the zealots until death talent are really important to know when they activate and when they are completely refreshed. So far I can’t tell when the ability activates and how long I have to deal damage before my 5 seconds are up.
  2. Item blessings don’t have icons at all. So how do we know when they are even working. Vermintide 2 had icons when you proc’d weapon perks like swift slaying. Should be a simple addition.

Solutions:

1. Vermintide 2 had a great mod for this that allowed us to customize our UI. Specifically it allowed you to prioritize which talents were the focal point and which were less important. I personally liked how PartyKnife had the priority icons in the middle of the screen so I could very easily see how long I’m invisible, invincible, potions ,etc. Same thing applies here for zealots until death, veterans ult, psykers kinetic barrage, etc. Overall, it would be nice to have the ability to customize it how we want.
  2. Pretty simple. ADD ICONS FOR BLESSINGS. I don’t know how something so trivial was missed when you guys have experience from Vermintide 2. lol
2 Likes

I would also love “class icons” next to the player portraits. Unless you’re an ogryn… I have no f***ing idea what you’re playing as from a glance.

1 Like