Please Improve or Remove Zealot Dance of Death Talent

Less spread and recoil on a dodge for 3s, it’s not good.

The main problem is it’s before Thy Wrath be Swift, which i consider a must have talent, meaning this must have talent needs 2-3 points to get depending on your skill tree setup, personally i have to take 2 other nodes to get it, 1 of which is trash and they other is just 5% toughness DR(w/e).

Anyway make Thy Wrath be Swift more accessible or improve/change the preceding talent please.

Eh what? It literally turn Columnus V into laserbeam when it proc. It’s mini Execstance that you can proc on the fly and really good for return fire against shooters.

I would riot if they remove it.

2 Likes

eh ok, move it then, 3s sometimes for a couple shots is trash for like everything else, you’re the 1% that uses autogun at all.

Nope, because that would ruin my build.

It not 3s when you can constantly proc it because you always dodge thing.

‘This guy is minority, don’t listen to him’ Yeahhhh…
and it doesn’t work on just autogun, even new revolver get a good mileage out of it because it have more spread than old revolver.

I use auto-guns, but do I care about DoD talent? Not at all. However, Zealot is already pretty damn good. I don’t feel the need to make it even stronger.

Literally could turn shotgun into sniper

Even better than Execstance minus the damage buff.

but yeah, what a trash talent/s

im happy you are making it usefull but uh, i dont see the need for it regardless, i dont need a sniper shotgun and i can aim every other gun fine

I think its placement and function is fine. It’s certainly nice with infantry and braced autoguns (it makes the Lawbringer special really goofy though), and presents you with a decision to make - how much do you want TWBS (or any other talent for that matter), and what are you prepared to trade for it?

The talent tree isn’t meant to give you everything you want; you have to decide what you want most. I could save 2 points by removing TWBS, but I’d have to spend them on something I want less than TWBS.

ah goch! I’ve been wondering why a lot of times the aim is too small when I run a shotgun. Gotta remove that talent when I run shotgun :rofl:

Great info, ty!

Exactly! This helps me a lot with Agrippina Braced Autogun and I never knew why.

I support the idea to switch “Dance of Death” with “Thy Wrath be Swift”.

I’d also like to see “The Emperor’s Bullet” switched with “Shield of Contempt”.
(The Emperor’s Bullet is probably one of the most situational or even most useless talents. The fact that it’s a gatekeeper to more useful talents is really meh…)

Zealots have some of the strongest passives in the game node-to-node and are very frontloaded with powerful options.

My general criticism of any talent tree is if you get locked out of options because of certain build paths, but Zealots don’t really have to deal with that. Instead, they have a far greater opportunity cost to get a lot of powerful or staple talents in builds.

Dance of Death is a solid passive that makes a close-ranged build effortlessly capable of dealing with long-range threats. Don’t forget that successful dodge mechanics also proc off of ranged attacks.

1 Like

Dance of Death is fine where it’s at. I like playing with zealot as a boomer shooter. Though I’d like it if the amount of nodes needed to go across trees is reduced to one like Vet’s tree rework. Tis a shame that the two offensive trees for zealot are parted by the support tree in the middle.

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.