Horrid take. DarkTide should be balanced around base difficulties (Uprising - Auric) and not the sweaty hardcore mode for the best of the best, craving a challenge.
Make all weapons be able to deal with Crushers (either buff their dmg to Carapace or rework the Crusher enemy), reduce the enemy spam and all weapons will be viable in base difficulties. Then and only then, should the devs approach Havoc. Until then, they should stay far away from this Emperor’s forsaken gamemode as everybody does currently.
I saw people on the FatShark Forums typing in the exact same manner, but they weren’t joking. Both about the buffs and the “balance the game around Havoc” nonsense.
But still, I guess I got LeFunny Trolled so I’m going to go cry myself to sleep now.
Edit: after checking your post history I think I misread and you’re in on the joke so got rid of my response here. My bad sorry to be a buzz kill guys.
Remove melee weapons, buff ranged ones. Darktide should be about sliding and shooting guns rather than awkwardly hitting big enemies with a shiv. Want a melee game? - Play Vermintide.
Actually after the last patch I have discovered I can make beer manifest on my desk without going downstairs to the kitchen. How neat is that? No, beloved, I said “chilled”.
Honestly I’d like Veteran talents tree gets less grey nodes for more improvement, deal with 19 of them prior to Bound by Duty update was awful compared to other characters.