Please buff non ganger classes to Hive Scum level

I don’t know if you’re being ironic or not :thinking:

Hive Scum when Rolling Steel:

that just shows how little you know about havoc. anyone who’s played knows that pysker is unusable dogshit on havoc, you LITERALLY die instantly from full health to fully dead state if one (1) thing touches you. The only possible solution is to give gold toughness to ALL psyker’s combat abilities, not just scrier’s gaze like EggFever rightly suggests. Also make empathic evasion 3 seconds.

right, but on the high end the deal is to get the psyker anyways, and tailor a team that can support him

he will still die eventually, but he will be pumping 2-3 million damage in return

also many havoc fortyers are heavy reliant on bubble, and the only class that has that is psyker

they will outright refuse to play in a team with no psyker

Yeah sorry I’m new! :star_struck:

I think we should all keep a level head here, I propose we change Ogryns Delight in Destruction from 8%, stacking 4 times to 6% stacking 5 times

Funniest interaction I’ve read in a while. Cheers Fu

Can we have a God–Emperor class please?

The only class able to play the new Solo mode /sarcasm.

Hehe that was funny

6% stacking 5 times is way too weak, how about they make it 5% stacking 6 times?
that seems way more fair to me honestly. or maybe they should make it 1% stacking 30 times

image

Troll.

Skill issue.

Also, the game’s balance should be centered around Auric, not Havoc.

You think this is a shtpost but there clearly are people actually wanting this. Be careful what you feed fatshark. The monkey paw is always ready to curl. There is SO much more powercreep that can be added.

But I’m sure youtubers talking about 2-3% adjustments will fix the game one day.

i mean it should be Malice, but ye, Auric would be already an improvement

Damn. I thought the Psyker was the most powerful class, dealing some multi-million damage and saving the whole team from instant defeat with those bubble-shields. So what, am I leveling a Psyker for nothing now?

That’s what they want you to think, but it’s only true in auric and below. Good luck joining even a SINGLE havoc lobby in the party finder as psyker. No one will accept you. It’s just not possible. Everyone who actually plays havoc knows this. That’s why psyker needs all the buffs listed in this post and more in order to be havoc viable.

Arbitrator needs gold toughness to survive he’s so weak otherwise these suggestions are woefully undertuned smh my head

No Fatshark should buff the entirety of Darktide so that all builds are viable on Havoc 40 so we can finally have a balanced fine tuned experience

You clearly don’t.