Player replaced bot with tome right at the end - tome not counted

Issue Summary:
We were at the end of a run on Screaming Bell, had 1 grim and all tomes. One of the tomes was held by a bot. Just as we reach the bridge of shadows, a player begins loading into the match to replace the bot. The match did not end until the new player had loaded in, at which point the match instantly concluded (even though I was outside the bridge of shadows in order to be able to see what’s going on outside and potentially help the player as they will have to get oriented first after spawning). Only 2 of the tomes counted.

Either the tome of the player who just replaced the bot didn’t count, or the one I was holding because I was technically outside the bridge of shadows (but then the match shouldn’t have instantly concluded when the player was done loading).

Reproduction Rate (Choose One):
Once

Additional Information:

[Attach a Screenshot and/or Video Evidence]
(Screenshots and/or video evidence (if applicable) can be particularly helpful. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

ON PC:

[Attach Your DxDiag]
(Press ‘START’ and enter ‘DxDiag’. Select the DxDiag app and allow it to load. Once loaded, click the 'Save All Information…" button and save to a location of your choosing. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)

[Attach Your Session Console Log]
(Navigate to C:\Users\YOURNAME\AppData\Roaming\Fatshark\Vermintide 2\console_logs and locate the log that corresponds with the particular session in which your issue occurred. To upload, click the ‘Upload’ icon within the post controls.)console-2019-05-09-15.49.26-b0f7eacb-3bd3-4652-b1bc-a7d16b307aac.log (2.2 MB)

1 Like

This happens to me all the time on Xbox!

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu