[Performance] Nvidia update or server?

Hello,

I don’t know if it’s because of the nvidia update yesterday or the servers?

But the game now runs worse performance-wise than before?

What’s going on? Anyone the same problem since yesterday?

Thanks in advance.

Rollback the drivers and tell us. I haven’t toched the drivers since the previous update.

1 Like

Yep had some sub 60 dips after that last Nvidia update but I haven’t played since today’s patch. Hopefully my performance is not dipping now, I’m still angry we’re not at the level of stability we had in the pre order beta.

the game needs a lot of optimization can not be that a driver update makes so problems, but I do not even think that it is because of that, was also bad before, but now worse…

It’s the game. It’s always been the game.

2 Likes

All the less reasons to even consider coming back.

i havent updated Driver yet also because i saw this post and my game runs fine on HD res no RTX on a gtx2070.

Anyone has updated and got problems?

Uuuh everytime there is an update my performance takes a nosedive.

Don’t remember when but once I had 70-90 fps at 1440p and everything was fine, now it’s so bad with fps range between 20 to 80…

I don’t understand, according to GeForce Experience the game is ”optimal” but runs like crap and it doesn’t even matter if I change settings because even at ”low” I get the same fps and dips…

What in the hell is going on?!

I’ve been experiencing a lot of lag in gameplay, but I am unsure of the origin. It is most notable on my Zealot since melee special activation, Faith of the Fury activation, and melee combos are all very dependent on timing.

I’ve had melee special activations not go off for 1/2 to 2 seconds later. Blocks sometimes don’t block or worse. Melee combos will be out of sync because the inputs aren’t registering the way they should. Yesterday I charged into 3 maulers with my Indignatus Crusher, lined it all up nicely as I usually do, but as I approached them for the hit I experienced a 1 second lag spike, and when it resolved I was downed on the ground. After that I started seeing melee units close in for a hit, do the run and swing lunge animation while coming at me, and then see a lag jump and they end up slightly to the side of where they just were. The second issue isn’t much of a big deal since it isn’t a huge threat, but this makes things much harder.
These things along with the bugs for gunners pushbacks, where regular gunners, shotgunners and reapers can all lag spike you with pushback and kill you almost instantly. You’ll see them pop out, get hit by the rounds, get stunned, freeze, and be dead right after.
There’s definitely something going on and it’s making the game very unfun to play.

it was the nvidia update for me. rolled back the drivers and it was fine again.