[PC] - Vermintide 2 - Weekend Double XP Boost - Ended

Need more Commendation Chests, or desperate to level your non-mains to 30 - this weekend has your back!

Join us for the first Vermintide 2 Double XP Weekend Event!

9 Likes

Don’t need more chests.
Need less dupes.

Thx :slight_smile:

10 Likes

And new challenges or quests to get cosmetics because double XP = double RNG with commendation chests…

6 Likes

I’ll take what I can get… :stuck_out_tongue:

Sweet!

Will there be an event quest?

Nice try FS (not)

3 Likes

I can’t hold all this xp.
Nice, but I liked the community events like “kill all the skaven” in vt1 more, cause it’s more like a goal.
Are we going to see such again?

1 Like

Need more chests filled with 98% rubbish that you have to waste your time scrapping while you can’t get what you want, are sitting with 20 dupes of the useless items, and already 999+ of everything…

3 Likes

Would be nice if you gave the hardore fans some love, not the newbies who are gonna leave anyway
…

6 Likes

Maybe the newbies would not leave if they did not have to spend eternity grinding for max heropower/usefull weapons/dust for rerolling?
So this event can actually make them stay and became “hardcore” with better gear, higher HP and some feeling of acomplishment, without the months of grind?

Anyway, I liked it. I got 6 reds from this event and only 2 of them were duplicates, so I am happy :slight_smile: And It was actually really nice to open 2 boxes after every run, make me feel rich :smiley:

1 Like

I got 0 reds from this event, but I’ve only opened about 50 red-worthy chests, so nothing new there. Still, the event was a nice idea, and I could level my elf and Krubs fast - a tedious process.