Vermintide 2’s 6th Anniversary event starts on March 7th!

And there’s a juicy extra going along with it!

Heroes,

It’s been six years! You’ve been slaying rats, northlanders, goats, and sometimes each other (More on that later, eh?) and we couldn’t be more grateful that you’re still around, having fun with our game. At the end of the day, this game wouldn’t be worth making if it wasn’t for you guys, so from the bottom of our hearts, thank you for being part of this great community!

The 6-year anniversary event will start on all platforms on March 7 and finish on March 17. As always, our heroes will be able to celebrate by having a proper night out in the ‘A Quiet Drink’ map, which will be enabled alongside the event. There’s also a brand-new portrait frame to go along with it, as well as double XP!

But that’s not all! We’re doing something special to go along with this particular celebration…!

Versus Alpha Test, open to all owners of Vermintide 2 on PC!

You probably know this if you saw last week’s dev blog, but we’re holding another Alpha Test for the Versus Game Mode, this time open to all who own Warhammer: Vermintide 2 on PC! The test will run on the main game client and last for as long as the anniversary lasts! That means it starts March 7th and ends March 17th.

Tell your friends! Tell everyone! It’s gonna be fun! We’re really looking forward to seeing you all play, share your thoughts and most fun moments, and tell us all your feedback!

See you all during the anniversary! Thank you for sticking with us, and we hope to keep you guys entertained for more years to come!

14 Likes

What can we expect from the vs alpha this time?

Some of us still play the first game.

Any chance for updates? Maybe allow us to command the bots to pick up the books?

1 Like

We’ll be revealing more details on Thursday, but it’ll mostly be quite similar. There’s some adjustments made in response to feedback from the Closed Alpha Test as well as some other minor additions.

4 Likes

Man, it’s been 6 years already!
9 if you count og Vermintide! Crazy!

2 Likes

shark hat?

2 Likes

Are we going to get something in consoles? Since, versus isn’t coming anymore.

the number 1 thing console players should get is a PC!

Can you PLEASE for the love of Sigmar just leave ‘A Quiet Drink’ on permanently already so those of us currently consumed by work don’t have to deal with FOMO and just enjoy the map at our own leisure for once?!

2 Likes

the number 1 thing PC players should get is a console!

There is a mod to run it anytime

Not on console

1 Like

@FatsharkQuickpaw is there any chance we’ll get a fix for art not appearing in the last map? (khazukan-khazakit-ha)
Only, the mission stats on map selection make it a bit annoying to have a 0 there

I noticed this in previous post:

• Requests for playable bosses or elites.
  • Requests for a training area for the Pactsworn specials.
  • Requests for abilities or talents to deepen the Pactsworn gameplay.

Is this gonna become reality? I am more concerned about bosses and elites. Are we gonna play as Rotblood, Beastmen and Skaven bosses and elites or only Skaven? If Rotblood and Beastmen bosses and elites become playable i would hope we get specials to play as aswell. Just my thoughts really. But i am more concerned about the first request i mentioned.

Consoles will still get the Anniversary event, so the new Frame, the ‘A Quiet Drink’ map, double XP, all the goodies.

Other than that, we have other content in the works other than Versus in the near future, and this content will come for consoles.

4 Likes

Can confirm that this will be fixed in the patch this week!

3 Likes

I’m afraid there’s nothing I can reveal here for now that wasn’t already said in the dev blog, we’ll be able to reveal more once we’re ready :pray:

1 Like

Can console have either MOD SUPPORT or have permanent access to A Quiet Drink map to make up for not having mod access?

And also an option to control horde frequency/density (read: ramp up like crazy) for each level?

1 Like

Sounds great, I’ll get my home team together. :smiley:

Glorious fish-swimthing moment, yes-yes.