[PC] Patch 4.4.0.3 is now live

Looks like a game patch.

1 Like

Definitely a secret bot nerf. :sweat_smile: :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m curious too :thinking:

1 Like

Since no complains have arisen so far, I would dare to say: No balance patch.

Either some minor bug fixes or nothing game-facing. Maybe something net-work related?

2 Likes

Additional logging for some of the more prevelant yet equally evasive crashes.

6 Likes

Do we have a date for the other paid cosmetic skins? Will they be released soon? Because there have only been 5 careers that have access to premium skins, out of 15. (I do not count premium careers)

And will there be a BBB this summer? And the next career for Victor will come out well this year? Like the engineer in November?

1 Like

And will there be a BBB this summer? And the next career for Victor will come out well this year? Like the engineer in November?

That’s a lot of questions with little to offer. Khajit requires coin, if it is answers you seek.

2 Likes

Can they be nerfed any further? Getting resurrected by bots has become an achievement worth of the original Targetting array text. Even getting them to follow you sometimes seem a feat.

We have a date internally, but not yet ready for sharing.

I don’t believe so, sorry to say. But there may be plans to have another kind of beta whilst most (but not all) the Sharks are out of the tank for the summer holidays. No promises though. I’ll chase this up.

:zipper_mouth_face:

8 Likes

Thank you for your answers Master Hedge, look forward to continuing my adventures on your games (Despite the small spike concerning bots.)

And I may be too impatient but, having done 100% of the challenges of the game, I can’t wait to see the new career of Victor, who is my main character (Lv 564)

1 Like

Another beta which has nothing to do with balance?

Like … the Drachenfels beta? There was one, right?

1 Like

Let’s not jump to such hasty conclusions …

New missions? New story? New faction? Necromancer Lord + Undead ?! TAKE MY MONEY!

(I’m kidding ^^) But that would be really cool… But considering that Chaos Wastes is very recent, in addition with a new career. I highly doubt, unfortunately.

1 Like

Or may it be Darktide Beta, hmm? Considering it’s release in 2021, it seems plausible.

1 Like

Hm, possible. Although not sure that they would mention it here. But in this vain, maybe it is Versus? If only a community manager would give us a hint

2 Likes

Has there been a 350mb update today? What’s good in it?

Collector’s Edition - Updated June 23rd

Hey folks!

Today we set live an update to the Collector’s Edition, specifically the Soundtrack portion, which now includes the Original Soundtrack found in the Chaos Wastes update!

Happy listening!

5 Likes

Ok since all this necroposting started I feel strongly that the new Sienna career will be a necromancer in the end…