[PC] Patch 4.4.0.3 is now live

When is the next update scheduled? :smiley:

I had the right to a small update today, the problem for the elf is fixed?

Sorry, wut? :sweat_smile:

Today’s small patch was an update to the launcher. Nothing game-facing.

I thirst for patch notes Hedge, just got a 37MB update

Same as you! Maybe the update for the last elf challenge! :joy:
I want so much to fit in and get 100% of the challenges back

Patch 4.4.0.2

• Fixed various miscellaneous crashes.
  • Fixed various localisation issues.
  • Sister of the Thorn: Tweaks to 'Radiant Inheritance;
    • Overall duration reduced to 10 seconds (down from 15). (new!)
    • Power Level increase now 20%, down from 50%.
    • Critical strike chance increase removed.
    • Critical strike power now 20%, down from 40%.
    • Movement speed increase now 20%, down from 30%.
    • Attack speed increase unchanged.
  • Javelins should no longer float if buried in to a target that can move/disappear (like a breakable shield or a Sackrat’s sack).
  • Fixed an issue where Sister of the Thorn’s finger trail didn’t stop after Life Staff’s idle rune animations were interrupted.
  • Fixed an issue where a client-connected Sister of the Thorn’s ranged attacks would appear to pierce through the Thorn Wall. They effectively wouldn’t but visually it was misleading.
  • Increased duration of Life Staff’s painting trail length by a lot, also made all SotT trails look smoother on extreme settings.
  • Moonfire bow now has arrow notched as it should.
  • Fixed ‘A Bitter Rose Among Thorns’ not counting on Cataclysm difficulty runs.
  • Fixed ‘Weaves Bounty’ not counting on clients.
  • Fixed Life Staff ‘vortex’ having the wrong sound on clients.
  • Fixed Sister of the Thorn’s THP leech perk not working if Kerillian is captured and gets rescued.
  • Bot Kerillian with Javelins should no longer become confused by Bardin’s Throwing Axes.
  • Boss Walls will be removed if the boss becomes untargetable, in an effort to prevent soft locks caused by bosses becoming stuck out of play.
  • Chaos Wastes - The blessing and boon buying action on Map Shrines has been changed into a ‘hold to buy’ instead of a ‘click to buy’.
  • Chaos Wastes - Khaine’s Fury should now work more consistently.
  • Taal’s Horn Keep - Fixed a location in the keep where players could get stuck.
  • Bretonnian Longsword - Corrected charge animation when going from light 2 to heavy 3. Increased precision of heavy 2 swing.
  • Bretonnian Longsword - Increased widow to go into block after light 1 and light 2.
  • Grail Knight’s career ability shouldn’t break third person crouching animation anymore.
  • The command wheel should now offer all suitable commands to players using a gamepad.
  • Tweaked the formatting of achievement descriptions in Okri’s challenges so they are easier to read when there’s many lines of texts.
  • Fixed an issue on the controller UI where some hero equipment would be seen on the ‘ESC’ menu.
  • The ‘Iconic Presence’ Challenge should now display the time requirement appropriately.
8 Likes

Well, wondering if this is anywhere near enough. Effectively the dps build is still by far the most effective on a support career -_-

Let’s wait for the first feedback then.

2 Likes

“Shall not pass” is still broken, I assume.
Do you have any info on when we might see the inventory limit “fix” and the new Forgotten Relics illusions?

Ursprünglich geschrieben von ShadowTiger :

im usually not very picky / demanding about updates but what are the chances that we get the fix for the " Shall Not Pass" challenge in the next few days ?

Likely to be early next week, the fix just missed the window to make it in to this latest patch I’m afraid.

From Hedge in the Steam forum. I can’t copy the exact formatting -_-

2 Likes

Ah, thanks!
I also remember him mentioning the new illusions coming soon. I hope the inventory change will not take much longer, but I scrapped a lot of red duplicates, so I should have gained more time.

Well, that ability had it coming. I still don’t understand how that could have slipped by - the numbers were humongous, no one needed to playtest that to know.
Good fixes, too. Didn’t even know Khaine’s Fury was broken. Then again, as soon as someone gets twinned arrow they usually solo the map. ^^

1 Like

Removing the crit chance would make a bigger impact on the career if it didn’t have a Talent that would hand her three 100% crits whenever she wants to access that damage boost. There is also the slight issue with Elgis weapons having heaps of crit chance, but Iam sure people will see the big fat “Damage is for the weak, that’s why we primarily designed her NOT as heavy damage dealer”.

On the plus side this “NOT heavy damage dealer” will probably now use his full 15 seconds to kill a cata monster, instead of just 8.

2 Likes

10 Seconds now:

4 Likes

Thats cheating. They cant just edit the patchnotes after I ranted about them!

The duration decrease might actually do something. Gonna give it a go this evening.

4 Likes

At least the crazy crit chance boost and most of the power boost is gone, it might be okay, but you’re right.

She still has the guaranteed crits talent as Radina said which has no cap on max stacks nor an expiry duration for bursting stuff down so I’m sceptical. The idea of the Morai Heg talent isn’t bad but imo it should provide some (a bit smaller) teamwide benefit on ult use not just a benefit to SotT. It’s kinda crazy how Shade can only get guaranteed crits on her own ult use but SotT can get them from any ult used by the team.

Yea, but one could argue that crit chance is the least sorrow due to her having surefire crits anyway. But I will keep the feet still for a moment and check how it plays out.

Definetely think its a waste that the crit/bleed build is the most effective on her being support and such. This could have been avoidable. Would still think that Bloodrazor would profit from shifting the direct impact damage to bleed and making the bleed slower. Total damage would stay but it would take a bit longer. Doomsight i can’t evaluate to 100 % because I most time don’t use it at all.

Edit: Also fun as two users having the same forum joining day, posting directly after each other :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

True, although it meant for people (like me) who didn’t play with Morai Heg because Repel is so fun we anyway got free bonus crits. It was a good/needed nerf for non Morai Heg builds.

Agreed on Bloodrazor. Doomsight is broken because the crits don’t expire and don’t cap, so if people throw ults at a boss or a patrol which they usually do SotT basically turned into Shade on steroids, no ult use of her own needed.

Lol, yeah. Let them all eat cake!

1 Like

Hm, Reddit claims a nerf to the Life Staff levitation time:

"Another undocumented change:

• A somewhat sizable nerf - Life Staff levitation only lasts for around 4s per cast now instead of 8s"

Can someone who is not at work confirm this? And more importantly, is this a bug or has FS added more undocumented changes to focus the discussion on Radiant Inheritance?

EDIT: Original comment seems to be deleted. So probably someone made a wrong observation as I have seen no other mention so far.

2 Likes

Man, maybe the power increase should only apply to range and DoTs only? All of those are still on-par with Slayer/Zealot.

I say that because I think I understand Radiant Inheritance being needed in order to hit the challenge to do 20% of a boss’s health as bleed damage.

Well I could be wrong.