[PC] Patch 4.4.0.3 is now live

very cool espec convo fix, but what about deeds

2 Likes

Same issue, crash when main menu is loaded. No mods, verified file integrity.

GUID: ba2fcea1-b10d-491b-b850-35aaef09f332
Log File:
Info Type:

[Script Error]: scripts/ui/hud_ui/gamepad_ability_ui.lua:327: attempt to index local ‘size’ (a nil value)

GUID: 0d676d26-d6dd-48e3-b558-cf545a117ad7
Log File:
Info Type:

[Script Error]: scripts/ui/hud_ui/gamepad_ability_ui.lua:327: attempt to index local ‘size’ (a nil value)

1 Like

@freqlectic

Like me you probably have the ultimate binded to your mouse. This workaround worked for me, but I had to rebind everything (and I still dunno where to bind my ulti)

3 Likes

These Talents were changed so that they could accurately reflect their descriptions, as the previous behaviours were unintended.

This have no sense as the description of Cloak of mist just say that it won’t do the extra dmg, but does not talk about the guaranteed critical, so indeed it should do the guaranteed critical

2 Likes

First Chaos Wastes map after update:

Bots present were not the ones previously selected (I hopped careers to be sure they were set right) or the ones indicated by the loadout mod.
Not sure if this was a one off, but every bot was Class1 for that hero (Mercenary, Ranger Veterain, WHC).

1 Like

---- weird stuff happened —

There is a hotfix for that you have to apply yourself in one of the technical support posts.

1 Like

I’m personally very happy about that change. It made no sense storywise to have beastmen there.
And now, between Chaos Wastes and Weaves, it’s not like there’s shortage of them.
I don’t want them in story maps unless it makes sense to have them. I do hope we get future maps against them though (if it makes sense storywise). The Chaos Wastes are a fine example.

Thanks for the changes, especially fixing the Engineer challenges and the pilgrim coin bug.

Same issue every time for Chaos Wastes.

Bots work fine in regular missions.

Issue persists with and without loadout manager.

Nerf tornadoes pls.

Cheers, thanks :smiley:

End of an era.

3 Likes

Same issue here:

GUID: b9eb3e86-b17b-45a4-8895-4b71dd7567f3
Log File:
Info Type:

Can’t get past the loading screen. Any help appreciated.

i dont like to hope on random critical hit , especially playing solo on Shade. Its a really bad desicion about Shade’s guaranted crit on first strike from invisibility. + cant use 100% Hunter perk. Random hero now or like Merc (another front liner)

1 Like

That’s a shame, Cloak of Mist was the only build I really enjoyed on Shade. Without the crit out of stealth the gameplay just feels very awkward, plus it doesn’t seem like it really reduces the power level of Cloak of Mist if that was the intention.

The guaranteed crit added a much needed dimension to her gameplay IMO, allowing for interactions with ranged traits and adding more decision making to how you use it. Can’t say the class really holds that much interest for me now.

As is I think I will be shelving my Shade permanently. I’d rather just play a better front liner than wrestle with clunky mechanics.

2 Likes

Just played through Blightreaper, had Beastmen throughout the entire map.

2 Likes

Yeah, what? I’ve always had Beastmen on that map everywhere all the time.

2 Likes

Sorry to say I just played Blightreaper and had Beastmen.

Not intended for that authentic Shade assassin experience? Darn.

Thank you for these big quality of life changes.

The Chaos Wastes improvements sound great too.

1 Like