Pause

Please just let us have a pause button. Make it a vote pause or allow players can override it or put some limit on it (like a cooldown). I know that there’s ways that people can grief - but griefers are going to grief however they can, and there’s already way worse ways.

Maps often run 20-30 minutes, especially on higher difficulties. Sometimes your dogs or your kids cause a ruckus, or someone comes to the door or you just really find you have to pee.

Just add a pause button. Do it for the puppies.

4 Likes

Why, are you holding the puppies hostage ?

1 Like

I like to think of them as insurance.

But with a pause button we can make sure they get the attention and pats they need!

2 Likes

Agree 100%. The lack of a proper pause was the one thing that really put me off of Vermintide. I like to play these games solo, and when there are no other players, there’s no reason why the only human shouldn’t be able to pause. I don’t care what the game is “supposed” to be. I play it as a solo game, and a pause button for solo is such an easy thing that there’s really no excuse.

2 Likes

It is a co-op online game with a predictable game time
theres the focus on and there it should be
Unforseen things happen, you have to quit a match once in a while - it’s not like you are playing overwatch ranked

Sorry for beeing blunt but a pause button is not needed and it would probably annoy the chaos out of me having people randomly trying to pause every few matches

1 Like

Please avoid bumping old threads, guidelines and all.

Why not join the Fatshark Discord https://discord.gg/K6gyMpu