Patch Notes 1.0.22

From discord it seems that Trauma was brought in line with Voidstrike, not the other way around.

2 Likes

I’d take a roadmap from Fatshark with a massive grain of salt. Not exactly known to follow them.
Crafting being a great example. Missed release, was supposed to “roll out” during December and now it’s almost February and crafting still ain’t here.

Not sure if I will bother reinstalling Darktide to check if the crash fixes fixed the crashes I was having.

2 Likes

Well that’s one good piece of news at least. Ty.

Nice to see some Preacher interactions fixed but the #1 priority with shouties should be fixing the resist death consuming the resist death of other Preachers in the lobby.

Also its funny to see you guys discourage the use of the store tracker ‘for security reasons’ while encouraging people to dump piles of personal data here in console logs. Just admit you don’t like it, and include its functionality in the base game. There is no reason to have to log out to check it, if Commodore’s Vestments don’t.

3 Likes

Crazy bois and gals didn’t deserve nerf tbh.

1 Like

That’s a lot of fixing. Now can you do some adding?

1 Like

The branch at six days ago live now, i suppose there will be another big update next week.

3 Likes

Have the experimental build been updated with the new fixes aswell?
Experimental build fixed my crashes so I wonder if I should go back to normal, what should I do?

1 Like

That’s pretty important ! This is the way it worked in VT2, and in DT power boosts didn’t really help against hordes because it was similar to Damage boosts, but worse.
Finally it’s fixed !

2 Likes

Finally, something to read!

Also, welcome to the community Catfish! XD

2 Likes

Stamina curios bar bug did not fix yet !

2 Likes

Eh, you’ll just have to dodge, dance while blocking, but I’m betting you should still be able to tank everything. Will just require more skill…

Finally some fixes. Thank the Emperor.

Well or you know, you could provide the service yourself. But no, you HAVE to ride high horse about it. Screw your pretentious asses. That’s the only good addition to the game since the screwed up launch.

2 Likes

As said in the open letter we are mainly going to be focusing on crafting, progression and stability for the time being, once we are there we should be able to give a more accurate timeframe of when we can expect to release new content.

7 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Oke ignore whatever i said earlier, for some reason i tought this was the previous patches topic :face_exhaling:

Thanks for patchnotes!

I’ve said it before and I will mention it again: To lessen the blow of delayed crafting, progression and content, there are very simple numerical changes that FS can do. Increasing the base rating range of Armory and Melk, increasing rewards for doing Melk missions, as well as dramatically lowering current crafting costs.

All things which ought to be very quick and simple to do. And yes, I’m sure plenty of people will say this isn’t a fix, and it isn’t. But it’s super easy to do, and would give us a bandaid while we wait for more comprehensive changes. Please, please bring this back to the devs. (And bribe them with cookies and doughnuts to make them do it! :smiley: )

Will this patch include the performance optimizations also found in the experimental build? They really did wonders for game performance on my system.

Yeah if they want rewards for high difficulty they should give you a chunk of materials for clearing. Like 50-300 Plasteel for the clear alone. Increase the amount given by actually collecting them mid level because as is most players prefer to just beeline levels and miss the 20-30% of craft mats actually placed outside the main path. Its not rewarding at all adding 5+ minutes to a run for maybe 50-100 of a given material. On maps like Archivum its an even slower pace with even less reward since that map seems to have an erroneously small amount of crafting mats (like Baross too, but not as bad). Is this an acknowledged bug? I would hate to start avoiding these maps because they have no mats.

And the Armory needs purples, while Melk should only ever have Oranges so you have something desirable to use. 350 minimum item rating at max level in both shops, with 75 base curios.

1 Like