Patch Notes 1.0.22

Yeah pretty much. I’m just looking at it from the perspective of what will take close to zero effort. Adding crafting on a clear is probably more coding than simply increasing pickups and/or reducing the cost at Hadron.

Adjusting base rating of Armoury and Melk should also be a really simple numerical edit. Hell, they changed Armoury from beta to release, so.

Thanks for the patch notes, it’s nice to see that the game is being worked on.

1 Like

@FatsharkCatfish would you mind explaining this line a little bit more:

Aligned Equinox Mk III Trauma Force Staff and Equinox Mk IV Voidstrike Force Staff Peril costs to be more in line with each other.

Does that mean a nerf to one? buff to the other? mix and match?

Also for the next patch update could you separate the bugfix and the balance change when possible? So we don’t have to go through fourteen “fixed X” to get the “tweak Y”.

In anycase welcome to the team and I hope you can stay strong in the next months when FS dedication to correcting the game will be put to the test.

The fastest way to improve “crafting” now would be to give people more mats or reduce the costs. Right now, it’s an absolute slog to take a weapon from white to orange.

You’re talking like 15+ missions to get the mats you need on malice (assuming people are actually picking them up, which is no guarantee). On heresy, maybe 10 and damnation, maybe 5-7. Heresy and damnation obviously take longer and the chances to wipe are much higher meaning a smaller chance of successfully clearing the map with all of the mats intact.

So some sort of base amount (or bonus tied to difficulty) would be helpful if they aren’t going to be reducing the costs. Do that, and the system they have now will at least give me a chance to play around with upgrades more in spite of the RNG nature of still not knowing what I’ll get.

2 Likes

Not needed. What we need is more plasteel in damnation, and even heresy, maps

Problem is plasteel. I have more than 2000 diamantine, but 200 plasteel…
If you have people that know what to do, heresy/damnation can be done and get 200 plasteel and diamantine. And that’s the problem…

1 Like

+2 and +3 stamina curios still only give +1

2 Likes

Fix the loading time been so massive.
Remove self-damage from plasma.

There’s also bad news, unfortunately. Deflector is completely worthless now, because it no longer blocks ranged while ressing. So the only unique thing about Psyker was a bug, I guess?

They need to get some buffs out for Psyker asap, this is ending up beyond comical.

I don’t really understand how this differs from what i’ve said, other than i guess making it only heresy/damnation exclusive change.

Wait… What? Why would that get changed? That would absolutely gut the whole point of deflector. Is that undocumented or does my reading suck?

Would appear to be undocumented, or falling into “effects no longer apply when weapon is not equipped”, and if ressing someone somehow isn’t equipping your weapons, despite auto-blocking.

Harsh.

Yeah. I guess they’re working overtime on making sure they get the “glass” part of Psyker perfect.

I just hope they get around to the “cannon” part some day soon.

1 Like

Good to know that you still don’t give a toss about Zealot… Yea sure let’s just give Ogryn a passive that is the same just better then a 30th Zealot feat while Zealot’s feat literally DO NOT FUNCTION and disable the passives of the class if you pick them in certain combinations.

But yes I’m sure that animation error on the Flamer was waaaaay more important to fix.

1 Like

I think the worst part is using a force sword to block is already a huge trade off because you can barely see anything on your screen. Now its all the negative none of the positive. I have a preacher, vet, and a psyker but this just absolutely deflates my will to play my psyker at all.

Pretty sure TWBS disabling your aura was fixed BTW.

Oh yeah, Preacher and Vet are both so much better, it’s not even funny. You also pay with insanely slow passive quell with Force Sword, but… yeah.

And their ‘fix’ to stop infinite blocking with non-force weapons is to stop the passive quelling if you hold block, so… yeah. That’s… uh… also good. I guess.

Well deflector works if you’re blocking actively. It won’t block ranged when you’re ressing allies, though, which is certainly what 90% of the value was for me.

A great start :slight_smile:

Agreed. I guess the people who were complaining that they couldnt get a deflector force sword don’t have to worry anymore. That’s one way to fix it I guess.