Patch 5.5.0, live now! Quality of Life Update, Skulls 2024!

Jimyes

1 Like

This fatshark update is very good, the link has some ideas for future updates that I would like (mainly balancing and rework):point_down::point_down::point_down:

Welp i guess i have to re-install now.

Nice. This was the main thing preventing me from using the new UI vs legacy.

Would be nice to get some of the other mods like sticky grims, key pick up notifications, armoury, kill confirmationā€¦

Still no bloody fixes for slayer, shade, or sister talents not being correctly flagged for mutually exclusivity in Chaos Wastes? Itā€™s only been 4 years.

Itā€™s a minor thing and I eventually figured out what the game is trying to say.

But

ā€œ<input_description_equip_yadayadayada_bot>ā€

Is super confusing.

Wouldnā€™t it be way more user friendly to just call it "Bot Loadout " when you press L3 on the PS4?

Another patch already? o_O 1.51 PS4. Any patch notes?

Heyo! Weā€™ve had hotfixes for both PC and consoles just now! Console is still slightly behind on fixes compared to PC so they have different patchnotes.

Console patchnotes: Console hotfix for QoL patch - 24th of May
PC patchnotes: PC Hotfix 5.5.1 - 24th of May

1 Like

Welp, i guess iā€™ll switch to new UI now, but it lacks some polish. (Lobby browser sucks: doesnā€™t remember settings, no sorting with column headers)

now all you need to do is have the helmets of the same color as the special skins, like the white that freezes in chaos wasted and then everything will be perfect :smiley:

1 Like

Or better yet a limited paint mode

1 Like

So, uhā€¦

After encountering the Ungor War Herd again in Cata Wastes I have to askā€¦ What exactly was the nerf? Cause we, as a 4-stack got insta-stomped in the first map again.

so that was a lie